Friday, February 11, 2011

youtube channel.....hurm..interesting..

assalamualaikum semua!!!

ala...prasan la kau ni....mcm la ade org nk bce blog kau.....cwt....prasan x sdah2.....

I'm actually bored with my holiday..... I think it would be better if I went to plkn kan??? I won't be wasting my time...reading novels....eat....sleep....be a couch potato....n then sleep again...n then eat again....huh!!!

now I know how tiring it is not doing anything!! argh!!!

this past few days.... I've been so into vloggers like maria elena..... inianwarhadi...cikgu shida...n nigahiga!!! they speak very confidently n without any doubt.....huh!!! jeles gile!!


actually...I've been interested of having my own channel on youtube...but.... hurm...maybe segan sgt... I really wanted to make a video like them..... I'll think bout it..... n insyaallah...I'll post it on my fb ...twitter n youtube..... but...first of all.... I need to sing up for youtube account.....


ok...until then..... assalamualaikum peeps!!

2 comments:

  1. ahha ada org baca sudaa.yea holiday is tiring.i prefer to go for plkn if i could make a choice cuz im now dfinitely a couch potato! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no!! bersepah ni...malunya...

    ReplyDelete